This is an unconnected page about Amman and its archaeological and religious treasures, I have written and researched about 2000 words in historical information for the city of Amman and its sites.
The following Locations are represented in the below gallery:
- Amman Citadel, Roman Theatre & Nymphamium.
- Ain Al-Ghazal bronze age site.
- Sweifiyeh Byzantine Church
- Yajouz Byzentine Town
- Ottoman Railway at Mahatta and Jiza
- Umayyad Palaces of Mushatta and Qastal
- Cave of the seven Sleepers and the Byzantine graveyard surrounding it
- Two Roman Mausuleums
- Companions of the Prophet Muhammad, Bilal Bin Rabah and Abdel Rahman Bin Awf.